The Meadow Valley Industrial Park in Caliente contains approximately 60 usable acres and is immediately proximate to US 93 and the Union Pacific Railroad mainline. Entrance to the park is paved with all utilities stubbed to the property. The Park provides excellent market access to Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Phoenix and Las Vegas.
• The City of Caliente has recently completed Phase I improvements to the Meadow Valley Industrial Park.
• The Park includes approximately 62 useable acres with direct access to U.S. Highway 93.
• The City will work with industrial clients to identify individual acreage needs.
• Future improvements will provide access to the adjacent Union Pacific Mainline Railroad.
• Meadow Valley Industrial Park is served by City water and sewer.
• The City of Caliente provides electrical service to the Park and 480 volt three-phase power is possible.
• Lease rates/terms are very favorable (significantly reduced from those in the Las Vegas metropolitan area) for
industries creating employment and income opportunities for residents of the Caliente area.
• Located 159 Miles north of Las Vegas
• Immediate truck access to Las Vegas and Southern California markets